Why a Zero Waste quality mark?
With the quality mark, you demonstrate that as an organisation you:
- work from a visibly sustainable business;
- have brought all internal processes and procedures to the 'new' zero level of residual waste;
- comply with laws and regulations;
- project a better market image to all stakeholders;
- have less impact on the environment;
- have organised guaranteed knowledge assurance;
- constantly ensure the best possible waste management.
Some use it as evidence for their CO2 reduction plans, others for their tenders. With the quality mark, you demonstrate that your entire internal organisation has been brought to the 'new' zero point for residual waste.
What are the advantages of a Zero Waste quality mark?
The Zero Waste quality mark was developed by Keurmerk Nederland in cooperation with organisations in the business community. The aim of the quality mark is to propagate the added value of organisations and companies that actually have a Zero Waste organisation.
As a Zero Waste enterprise:
- you position yourself distinctively;
- you strengthen ties with your customers;
- you distinguish yourself with the Zero Waste quality mark in competitive bidding processes;
- you embed a Zero Waste policy in a structural and practical way in your business operations;
- you are a fully-fledged and valued partner for local governments and sector organisations;